Stainless Steel Mesh Gloves – A Cut and Puncture Resistance Glove
Stainless steel mesh gloves, also called protection stainless steel wire mesh gloves or chainmail gloves, are made from anti-corrosion stainless steel rings. They are welded individually for maximum strength, flexibility and durability. Presently, to improve their comfortable degree, we can also produce stainless steel mesh gloves with leather lining. In addition, stainless steel mesh gloves with high anti-cutting and anti-puncturing properties have flexible wrist strap and adjustable metal snap-fastener design for fitting with most customers' wrist and letting them feel more comfortable. What's more, their cut and puncture protection level has been certified by ISO/DIN standards. Besides, they can protect your hands from sharp knives, glass, tools and so on. You can choose the lightweight and anti-humidity gloves if you have these applications such as kitchen, supermarkets, slaughterhouse, food processing and other danger industrial products processing.
Five-fingers short stainless steel mesh gloves with a wrist strap and metal buckle can adjust freely.
Five-fingers short stainless steel mesh gloves with a hoop strap is easy to wear and clean.
Three-fingers short stainless steel mesh gloves can protect your thumbs, forefingers and middle fingers from being hurt.
Five-fingers stainless steel mesh gloves with extended cuffs can protect your hands and arms at the same time.
Five-fingers stainless steel mesh gloves with short sleeves have high rust resistance and wrist protection performance.
Five-fingers stainless steel mesh gloves with short sleeves and black linings make your hands and arms more comfortable.
Stainless steel mesh gloves specifications
- Material: stainless steel.
- Linking methods: welding.
- Chain link pattern: European 4 in 1 interlocking.
- Stainless steel mesh gloves size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, also can be customized according to your requirements.
- Stainless steel mesh gloves type:
- Three fingers with palm strap.
- Five fingers, wrist length.
- Five fingers with safety cuff and the cuff length can be customized.
- Buyer customization.
- Fasten strap material: polypropylene, nylon, stainless steel or can be customized.
- Fasten strap color: white, red, green, blue, brown, orange, etc.
- Fasten strap/cuff style: replaceable.
- Additional information: wire diameter and ring diameter can be customized.
Stainless steel mesh gloves features
- Anti-corrosion property and rust resistance.
- High strength and sturdy structure.
- Flexible and lightweight properties.
- Comfortable wearing design.
- Low maintenance..
- Reversible wearing.
- More optional choices.
Five short gloves with different wrist strap colors for various choices.
Compared to common wool gloves, stainless steel mesh gloves have high strength and sturdy structure.
Five-fingers stainless steel mesh gloves with a white flexible wrist strap have a great anti-cutting performance for the whole palm.
Five-fingers stainless steel mesh gloves with a white flexible wrist strap perform a good anti-cutting feature.
Three-fingers stainless steel mesh gloves with two flexible wrist straps have a high anti-cutting feature for your thumbs, forefingers and middle fingers.
Five-fingers stainless steel mesh gloves with a flexible wrist strap has a high anti-puncturing feature.
Stainless steel mesh gloves applications
- Family kitchen.
- Restaurant kitchen.
- Industrial products processing.
- Laboratory test.
- Public security.
Stainless steel mesh gloves in the restaurant kitchen can protect cooks' hands from being cut off.
Stainless steel mesh gloves in the slaughterhouse can protect hands of slayers during slaughter.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.